All boards, committees, commissions, and work groups serve in an advisory capacity to the Assembly.
If you are interested in serving on one or more of these boards, committees, commissions, or work groups please fill out the online application or download the pdf. For questions, please call the Borough Clerk's Office at (907) 486-9310 or email email@example.com.
Boards, Committees, and Commissions
- Architectural/Engineering Review Board – 3 Seats
- Citizens Board of Equalization – 2 Seats
- Parks and Recreation Committee – 4 Seats
- Planning and Zoning Commission – 1 Seat
- Solid Waste Advisory Board – 1 Seat
Service Area Boards
- Bayview Service Area Board – 1 Seat
- Monashka Bay Road Service Area – 4 Seats
- Womens Bay Service Area Board – 2 Seats
- Woodland Acres Streetlight Service Area Board – 3 Seats
In addition to any other qualifications required by borough code, members:
- Shall be a qualified voters of the borough; and
- Shall remain a resident of the borough while in office.
- Service Area Board applicants must be residents of the service area.