The Kodiak Island Borough is offering disposal of junk vehicles through a lottery drawing on May 11, 2018. Applications are available on the borough website and in the Community Development Department, Room 202, 710 Mill Bay Road, Monday - Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m., March 16 through April 27, 2018.
A list of winners will be posted on the borough website and contacted by Community Development Department staff to make arrangements for vehicle pickup.
- Applicants must provide the title to the vehicle in their name.
- All property taxes are paid in full
- Must be a borough resident (includes Kodiak City residents)
- Vehicle must not contain any junk or trash
- Only one application per person
Please call 486-9364 for more information.